Banning breastfeeding from the Internet is like banning milk from public schools.
What idiot brought up that gem? Aside from breathing and making babies, there is nothing more natural than a mother nursing her infant.
See what I did there? I switched from "breastfeeding" to "nursing" easily - we are so ignorant and self-conscious that we had to change the name of breastfeeding to "nursing" so it would not sound so "offensive".
Breastfeeding; there, I said it. Breasts and babies and mother's milk and boobs and infants and nipples and sucking and feeding. If you get a rise out of the last sentence (and I use the term loosely), then you are not mature enough to be anywhere near a site that could even possibly show a mom feeding her baby the good old-fashioned way.
Heck, if you are mature enough and are still offended in some perverse way, then don't view movies or photos online that deal with breastfeeding! Visit Disneylandfill instead.


No comments:
Post a Comment